A great journey in progress!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Radiant Affirmation

I got this affirmation from my Goddess newsletter that I received. Here is the address if you are interested. goddess.com.au The reason this affirmation spoke to my spirit, I needed joy, love, and peace in my existence. It disappeared into the shadows of darkness and I am hoping saying this to myself will increase the flow of energy to maintain and keep my spirit growing. I have made some plans, decisions, and things seem to be progressing in my life. I love my job, Edna is a joy to work with and I feel like I can offer service. Things are growing and progressing, there is one thing on my mind that I am hoping will grow and become stronger, as well. I hope my dreams and desires come true.

~ I radiate love
~ I shine with joy
~ My smile comes easily
~ My peace is shared peace
~ I choose joy over sorrow
~ Hard times make me stronger
~ I blossom in response to adversity
~ I have great joy, and therefore great energy

No comments: