A great journey in progress!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Cushman, Sanders, Mitchard

All three authors that I recently read. Reading brought great pleasure to me, last weekend. I spent Saturday and Sunday reading, in quiet, peaceful, bliss devouring the stories that I read.

Anne Cushman's book "Enlightenment For Idiots" is well written, and brought me laughter, awe, admiration, envy, and fantasy of writing my own idiot guides and seeing what true spiritual leaders must be like and making my own choice, instead of following the pack. Amanda is a well thought out charachter and her crew is every so enlightening. Reminded me of my own life. I highly recommend her book to anyone.

Anne Sanders book "Goodbye, Jimmy Choo" is an amazing book and it delighted my senses, since I love herb and natural products. The story of Izzie and Maddies' friendship inspired me in my own female relationships. Good read and I recommend this book too.
True
Jacqualine Mitchards book "Twelve Times Blessed" is a joyful book too. I am not much on romance or such. This book seemed different in a lot of ways. I enjoyed her other book "Deep End Of The Ocean" and I thought I would another. It is well worth reading.

No comments: