A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jamieology

I couldn't think of anything to write about today. My mind's been twirling with many thoughts, that cloud up my mind. The thunder storm brought in cool air, which I am thankful for, especially, after the heat wave we've endured the last couple of days.

What is your salad dressing of choice?
I love blue cheese dressing.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I enjoy Alexis in Portland Oregon, it is a great Greek restaurant, I haven't been there for many years.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Cheese.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
olives, cheese, mushrooms, and sausage.

What do you like to put on your toast?
butter


TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer?
I have a picture I took of my sister Vickie, niece in law Jessica, and myself.

How many televisions are in your house?
1

What color cell phone do you have?
Black

BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Yes, I had a cyst removed from my breast when I was a teenager.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
the TV tube from my old TV set.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes

BULLCRAPOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No, I'd stress out trying to get all the things done on "my list of things to do before I die".

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I've grown used to my name


Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No way


DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
2

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
gosh, let me see a couple of years.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
balanced

Last person you talked to?
Victoria

Last person you hugged?
Monte

FAVORITOLOGY

Season?
Fall and spring

Holiday?
eh, none

Day of the week?
Any day

Month?
May

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone?
yes, several people in my life

Mood?
a mixture of different moods.

Listening to?
muriels weddings

Watching?
computer monitor

Worrying about?
a lot

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning?
To the restroom

What can you not wait to do?
go to the beach

What's the last movie you saw?
muriels wedding

Do you smile often?
not often enough

No comments: