A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank You Universe

It's 2 in the morning, I'm wide awake, with a ton on my mind. So, I thought I'd blog about it.
The things on my mind is my future, my health, my soul, and relationships. Whoa, I'm sure I'm not the only one in the universe who contemplates these many aspects of ourselves, feelings of failure, hopelessness, insecurity, and the mindless menage of things that hampers a person. That is one thing that I am truly encompassing into my life, figuring out where my place on this planet truly is, finding a spiritual path that is more true to my soul. I have realized that every spiritual leader, teacher, guide, or human being who's writen self help books, are basically saying the same things. Letting go to the Universe or Source and being a person of integrity. That balance is the true measure of happiness, be happy in the little joys of life. Today, I enjoyed my day. I got up early, went to the post office, felt bless that I was the only one in line, so I was served faster, thank you Universe. And then went to the grocery store, where I had a pleasant conversation with the lady at the cash register, she was so thoughtful, she helped me back up my purchases. Save a lot, doesn't bag up your groceries, you have to do it yourself. I don't mind, at least I know where my stuff is and I can organize it in the bag. I digress, my point is, I decided to get my mind off of a certain person, whose been in my mind and my heart for 4 years and I let it go to the universe and guess what, he contacted me and what made us friends in the first place was back. I felt blessed by it, even if at one time of the day, there was a moment of relapse, but I made it thru it.
Slow progress is happening, relapses, moments of sadness, grief, happiness, and all the emotions of life, happen, I can choose to accept that or fight it. I am choosing ot accept that it is apart of life and that I am a creator of my life, along with the Universe.

1 comment:

daringtowrite said...

Hi Jamie, Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a thoughtful comment. I wish you all the best.