A great journey in progress!

Monday, February 19, 2007

50 Things

50 Things About Me


50 random things about you

1. Where is your mom right now?
At home in Longview, probably sleeping... I hope feeling better...

2. last time you talked to your crush?
I don't have a crush...


3. Name five things you did today.

1. slept in
2. talked on the phone with my big sister
3. made plans with my sister in law Kris to go shopping.
4. Read Inner Gardening and got inspired for my patio garden.
5. Planted my Dahlia bulbs in pots and feed the birds and sqirrels.

4. what color is your watch?
I don't have one, I can't ever have one, I'm bummed. I kill them.

5. what kind of phone do you have?
I dont' know

7. Where does your best friend work?
she is a terrific mom to two fabulous boys.

8. What are you listening to right now?
myself typing


9. What do you smell like?
What kind of question is that?

10. what color are your eyes?
blue

11. Have you ever done a chinese fire drill?
no

12. What color are your bedroom walls?
whtie

13. Do you have a chair in your room?
no

15. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
no, I don't think so. I think Amber and Russ should be, Russ go buy Amber a big old diamond. LOL

16. What's your favorite number(s)?
don't have one

17. Do you know someone named Betsy?
no

18. What color is your mom's hair?
gray now, but it used to be brown.

19. What shape is the engagement ring you want to give/receive?
I don't know


20. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
yes

21. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
nope


23. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
yep

24. Do you play an instrument?
nope

25. Do you like fire?
when it can cook me food, light candles, keep me warm, and then the aftermath can give me ashes so I can use them in the garden,.

26. Are you allergic to anything?
I'm not sure

27. When was the last time you cried?
a few days ago.


29. Have you ever been to a spa?
no, but I want to. It would be fun to do that with my girlfriends.

30. Did you take science all four years of high school?
no


31. Do you like butterflies?
Yes, I do. they are so beautiful.

32. Do you miss someone right now?
a couple of people.

33.Do you think they miss u too?
probably not

34. Have you ever seen your school counselor?
I think I did, it has been so long since I've been in school.

35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
no

38. Is anyone jealous of you?
no


9. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
Nope.

40. What does your mom call you?
Joy,Carri,Rob, Jamie.... Honey, sweetheart.

41. What do your friends call you?
Jam, Jammers, Hobble McWalker,


42.What does you hair look like right now?
messy, I just woke up.

43. Has a friend ever used you?
yes, unfortunately

44. Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend?
yes

45. What have you eaten today?
nothing so far, I just woke up.

46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight
straight


48. Who was the last person you drove with?
My sister Carri, Joanie, Julie, Nichole, Jeremy, and Levi.

49. What are you looking forward to?
March 12th, so I can finally have a few things behind me, the daffodils, tulips, and crocus that I planted. Getting more plants for my patio garden, and maybe some more house plants and getting a kitty, or a fish or maybe both. Oh and going back to school and finally reachiing my goal of 150 pounds next year... LOL



50.How are you today?
Right now, It is great.

No comments: