A great journey in progress!

Friday, February 23, 2007

A Survey About Me

Survey About You...

1. Name one person who made you smile yesterday:
My sister

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
drinking tea and watching the birds on my birdfeeder.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
sitting on the couch, watching TV

What is something that happened to you in 1994?
I was working for Marilyn, until she passed away.

5. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I love you and I'll talk to you later.

6. How many different things did you drink today?
two

7. What color is your hairbrush?
black and silver

8. What is the last thing that you bought?
groceries

9. What was the last gift you received for your birthday?
Dinner

10. What color is your front door?
cream or white

11. Where do you keep your change?
in a bowl.

12. What was the weather like today?
cold, sunny, and wet. Typical north west weather for this time of year.

13. What is the best ice cream flavor?
peppermint chocolate.

14. What is something you are excited about?
spring is coming, court being over, and the 40 pounds I've lost so far.

15. When was the last rainbow you saw?
Last spring, I saw it on my back deck going across the freeway, it was so beautiful.

16. What size shoe do you wear?
10, I have huge feet, but they are mine.

17. Do you have a sister?
Yes, I have three awesome sisters.

18. Are you very random?
I can be, when I'm in the mood.

19. Do you want to cut your hair?
eventually, I'd like to.

20. Are you over the age of 25?
Yep and proud of it too.

21. Do you talk a lot?
depends on who I am around.

22. Do you watch The O.C.?
nope

23. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
no

24. Do you know anyone named Charles?
No

25. Do you make up your own words?
Yes, I've been aggressified, Remember that one Amber? LOL

26. Are you ticklish?
Yes

27. Are you typically a jealous person?
Not usually. I think every person can be that way, if they choose to be.

28. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "B":
Betty

29. What did the last text message you send say?
what?

30. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
Vickie

31. What did the last text message you received say?
too private

32. Do you chew on your straws?
yes

33. Do you have curly hair?
no

34. What is the next concert you're going to?
Pat Benetar.

35. Who is the worst person in your life?
Well, I don't have anyone who is horrible in my life anymore. It seems that the people who are not meant to be are not there anymore. Sometimes things happen for a reason and we can't control them and we have to learn from our mistakes and from others. I'm learning that. I've hit the cement wall a few times on that one.

36. How many times have you swore today?
none

37. What is something you say a lot?
you know what

38. What is the last thing you ate?
sunflower seeds.

39. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"?
nope

40. Do you have work tomorrow?
yes

41. Is marriage in your future?
I can't speculate on that one. If it is, it will happen, if not, it won't.

42. When was the last time you said "I love you."?
today to my sister.

43. what should you be doing now?
putting the clean sheets on my bed.

44. Do you have a nickname?
With different people I do.

45. Are you a heavy sleeper?
I can be.

46. When was the last time you used a skateboard?
when I was younger, Ric and I use to skateboard at the old skating park in Longview.

47. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
I have not been to the movies in ages, so I can't answer this question.

49. When was the last time you did the dishes... be honest?
yesterday, actually the dishwasher did the dishes, I lived without a dishwasher for 11 years and now I am blessed with one. I love it.

50. Are you currently depressed?
I'm getting out of that dark period of my life. I"m choosing to be happy and letting the slanderous people go and do their own thing. What they say, write, tell me, isn't going to hurt me anymore.

51. What are you listening to right now?
myself typing.

52. Favorite Beer?
Corona

53. East or West?
west

54. Import or Domestic?
depends on the beer.

55. DO you drop your cell phone?
Yes, i'm fly like that. .

No comments: