A great journey in progress!

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Survey To Pass The Time

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
I don’t know, I never paid attention.

3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?
A long, long time ago, when I went with Amber S. and we had so much fun. I think I was 16 or 17.


4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on my mood.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I have been known to be.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Probably, but it doesn’t matter now.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Angelina is a beautiful woman, and is caring. Jennifer is a good woman too. I like them both.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I know some things, but no one, not even the politician know anything about politics.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Nope

12. What’s your favorite commercial?
The one where this mother is talking to her baby about a French fry and the baby smacks the mother in the head. I think it is a V8 commercial, it cracks me up every time.



13. Who was your first love?
Rick

14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No, I never have done that.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes, who doesn’t.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Baseball is baseball.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Nope, but I want to someday.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I only remember the ones that I am meant to remember. I believe dreams can give you great wisdom.

19. What’s the one thing on your mind?
A lot of things, actually. How to best cultivate my relationships, keeping the old ones , rekindling some of them, and making new ones. Also career, schooling, etc. And my house plants, weight, gardening, and a whole slew of things.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yep

21. What talent do you wish you had?
To draw, paint, and fly and read minds.

22. Do you like Sushi?
Yes, some of it is good.

23. What do you wear to bed?
My pajamas.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No, hate is a hard word. I do dislike some people, but I don’t wish them harm in any way, they should do what they feel they need to do to be the best they can be. I just don’t have to like their actions or choices. Each person is different and they have the right to be who and how they are.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Lets see, George Clooney, John Stamos..

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Not now, but in my past I have.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
hominy

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Truthfully, yes, I have. I choke about them and their actions, I don’t say anything mean or horrible about them. I also do it in front of them too.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes, it is not a good thing. I don’t recommend it to anyone.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes, I do. I have seen my fair share and some of them are my friends and family members.

No comments: