A great journey in progress!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Unknown Facts/Secrets About Me

Subject 35 unknown facts/secrets about yourself:
Body: Be 100% truthful!

1. When was the last time you washed your hair?
Yesterday morning.

2. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
drinking tea and watching the birds.

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
typing.

4. Are you any good at math?
nope

7. Are you mad at anyone right now?
Nope

8. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
yes

9. Last thing received in mail?
junk

10. How many different drinks have you had today?
mint ice tea and water.

11. Do you make wishes on stars?
nope

12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
usually.

13. Any plans for tonight?
I plan on staying home, being on the internet, watch some TV, read, and hit the sack.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Yes

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
being drilled.

16. What's outside your front door?
a hallway and stairs.

17. Do you have plans on Friday night?
this is friday and no I don't. .

18. Do you like the ocean?
Yes, I love the ocean, the beac. The surf is so calming and so is the wet, gritty feeling of the sand on my feet..

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn?
NOt that I recall.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes

22. Something you are excited about?
a few things, losing more weight, I've lost 40 pounds now since november when I had my surgery, seeing Amber next Friday, meeting my new baby kitty, spring, plants coming up, and oh yes, the new heros show coming on Monday.

23. Who around you has the most problems?
Me and my people take turns.

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
no

wheres 25?????

26. Where do you keep your change?
in a bowl.

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Class

28. Do you like anyone right now?
I like everyone in my life.

29. What was the weather like on your birthday?
I honestly don't remember.

30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
open.

and wheres 31?????

32. Do you like your middle name?
no, but it is apart of me now.

33.Who are you thinking about right now?
no one imparticular.

34. Do you consider your best friends family?
Yes

35. What are you favorite foods?
I love cheese, cheese on lots of things is awesome. Now I know that Mandy and Amber feel the same way. I love it.

No comments: