A great journey in progress!

Monday, February 19, 2007

HI, My Name Is Jamie

1. Hi, my name is... Jamie

2. Never in my life have I... swam with dolphins.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts is... My family

4. High school…has good and bad memories for me.

5. When I'm nervous...I bite my nails.

6. The last time I cried was...a few days ago.

7. If I were to get married right now my wedding would be...none existent.

8. My hair is...brown and long.

9. When I was 7...I lived in Wyoming.

10. Last Christmas...was boring.

11. I should be...taking the trash out.

12. When I look down I see...my burgundy blanket.

13. The craziest recent event was...a car backed into my apartment.

14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be…Phoebe.

15. By this time, next year...I will be skinnier and happier.

16. My current gripe is...my weight, school, and other things.

17. I have a hard time understanding...humans.

18. There's this girl I know who...is a fabulous mother of two boys.

19. You know I like you when...I listen to your problems and try to help you.

20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...My mom.

21. Take my advice...never lose sight of your dreams.

22. My most wanted item is...a decent car, a new clothes.

23. If you visited the place I was born...you would see that I didn’t turn out so terrible, considering the numb skulls that live there.

24. I plan to visit...Longview.

25. If you spend the night at my house....you would have to sleep on the couch.

26. I'd stop my wedding if...I found out my fiancé cheated on me.

27. The world could do without...crocodiles.

28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than...that is too gross to answer, sorry.

29. Most recent thing I've bought myself...Yoplait yogurt.

30. Most recent thing someone else bought me...a 20 dollar gift card at Fred Meyers.

31. My favorite blonde is…my big sister, Victoria.

32. My favorite brunette is...Amber Dawn McDaniel Hill Connely.

33. My favorite redhead is...Tori Amos

34. My middle name is...Jean

35. This morning I...replanted all my house plants.

36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are... Humans.

37. Once, at a bar...I tied a cherry stem with my tongue into a knot and got money for it.

38. Last night I was...sleeping.

39. There's this guy I know who...is hilarious, fickle, witty, and charming, but can also be a complete ass, but I like him anyways.

40. I don't know...a lot of things.

41. A better name for me would be...I can’t imagine me with a different name.

42. Tomorrow I am...redecorating and cleaning house…

43. My birthday is...May 21st

44. What I really want for Valentine's Day is...peace, hope, and love for everyone.

No comments: