A great journey in progress!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Books

I made my wish list for books I want to get and read in the future. I get the One Spirit catalogue and these looked the most interesting to me.

The Chocolate Cake Sutra: By Geri Larkin

How Not To Be Afraid Of Your Own Life: Susan Piver

Mind In Comfort And Ease: Dalai Lama

The Joy Of Living: Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche

Earth Spirit Living: Ann Marie Holmes

The Intention Experiment: Lynne McTaggart

Life’s Companion: Christina Baldwin

Finding Water: Julia Cameron

When The Drummers Were Women: Layne Redmond

The Emotional Lives Of Animals: Marc Bekoff

The Secret Language Of Birds: Adele Nozedar

Riding Into Your Mythic Life: Patricia Broersma

The Miracle Of Water: Dr. Marasu Emoto

Beyond Knowing: Janis Amatuzio

The Science Of Leonardo: Fritjof Capra

The Museum Of Lost Wonder: Jeff Hoke

Tea Bliss: Theresa Cheung

Whispers From The Woods: Sandra Kynes

Epiphanies: Anne Jauregui

No comments: