A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Goddess

I am learning that when one door closes, another one opens. The last couple of months have been a maze of steps. I've been stumbling, longer than the two month, more like 3 years. I'm awake, fully awake. I feel like the fool in the tarot deck, the one who is about to start on a new adventure, but then I just went through the death and the tower too. So, today, in my email this you tube video showed up, then some other magical occurances started happening. I got to talk to a couple of friends and it helped me put a lot of things into perspective. I have felt inspired or hopeful in a long time. I've been mindlessly going, taking care of someone else's needs and I know in my heart that it isn't right. That has to change somehow. I like this meditative movie from I Goddess, found below, that popped into my email this afternoon. Enjoy... To all the Goddess out there...

1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

very cool sis. i kept seeing Maia in these pictures.