A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Creating Mandala's.

I thought I’d give a progress report on the Mandala project that I started in October. I’ve created 6 so far. I’ve never imagined that I could be creative in this way. I surprised myself. I am actually enjoying creating Mandala’s. It is a good way to meditate and clear your mind of the garbage you pick up during the day. Like my friend Amber says “When I am being creative, I feel alive inside.” I agree with her statement. I feel alive inside and I feel a lot of the good qualities that I am wanting to gain coming out of my body, soul, and spirit. Here is a sample of four of my Mandala’s…

The sixth one I made.



The fifth one I made.


The fourth one I made.


The third one I made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!