A great journey in progress!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whats On My Mind

I didn't feel like writing today, so I found this survey/meme thing on Myspace to do. Today, is a quiet day and I'm in pain. I woke up with my back hurting. I have no reason or explaination to why. It happens. I have had a lot on my mind lately and things are changing. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about it. Though, some of the changes have been great, some I'm not sure how to feel about. My mood may have something to do with all this rain and snow that we are experiencing here, or maybe it is having to do with a period in my life where I know that things must change. I have some choices to make. I feel like my feet are stuck in mud. I'm not sure how to get unstuck, all I know is that I will figure it out. It is a transition in my life...

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DON'T CHANGE IT

1. Your ex and You = glad it is dead and gone.

2. I am listening to = the keyboard, my thoughts in my head, and the wind.

3. Maybe I should = read my Thich Nhat Book, go to bed, and drink lots of water.

4. I love = my home, family, and friends.

5. My best friend(s) = I consider them family.

6. I don't understand = a lot of things, but I'm a student of life.

7. I have lost my respect for = many things.

8. I last ate = rice

9. The meaning of my display name is = it is my given name

10. God = I think of the Tori Amos song, she sums it up in her lyrics.

11. Someday = why even bother saying that, you are making excuses for not getting it done.

12. I will always be = learning.

13. Love seems = unconditional.

14. I never ever want to lose = car keys or my teeth.

15. My LiveJournal is = non existat.

17. I get annoyed when = people can't make up their minds and take forever.

18. Parties = can be fun.

20. Simple kisses = are nice.

21. Today I = watched tv and became a piece of broccoli. lol

22. I wish = that everyone knew how loved and valuable they were, including me.

No comments: