A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

It's snowing outside. It isn't sticking yet, but the flakes are flying threw the air. I've been having a pleasant Holiday season this year. I went to my brother Rob's house for Christmas Eve, they don't celebrate Christmas, not many holidays to be exact. I got the invitation a couple of days ago by my sister Carri and I thought it would be a great opportunity to get some pictures of my family. I got a new toy and I'm excited, can you tell?



This is my brother Rob, he is wearing his work shirt. If you knew him you would know why. He is a mechanical person, always fixing something in the house and for other people. They don't call him the mystic marvel for nothing. Today, he was working the wiring in their bedroom downstairs. Here he is fishing for cats, lol... They have this fishing reel that has a mouse on the end, and they fling it and the cats get the mouse and you reel it back... It is fun to watch the kittens and even Petunia the dog go after it.




This is Kris, my sister in law, Robs wife and my mom. We just finished eating a fabulous dinner and even played a round of taboo, and then later on we played monopoly. It was fun.



This is a picture of me with Carri, my sister.



This is my mom with a few of her grandkids and even a furry friend, Periwinkle. One grandchild is in Iraq... We miss you Jesse.




This is Levi, he is shy...





This is my nephew Joshua and his dog Petunia. He is trainging her for a blind or disabled person... He already trained one, Elle, now he is doing it again.




My mom and I...



Nichole and her million dollar smile. Carri, was making a joke about picking her nose and I snapped it at the right moment. lol




This cat has so much charachter. He is the cutest fur ball ever. I want him...




My niece Nichole and her bundles of joy... She is taking care of them for the Human Society....




Of course, Sarah my other niece with the kitties...



Here they all are snuggled away together.



All the kitties.




This is my mom.


Nichole and Grandma Raccoon.

No comments: