A great journey in progress!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Musings

I have had a busy mid week, I finally got a haircut after talking about getting one for a year. I love it, it is layered and is cut where it doesn’t show my thinning hair. I bought myself some treatment for my thinning problem, part of loving me. Amber’s boyfriend has never seen my hair down in the year that we’ve known each other. Seeing me with my hair down and Jackie, Ambers little sister cutting my hair in the kitchen was priceless. I looked beautiful that night when I went and saw Superman Returns, by the way it's a good movie, go see it. I went and bought the necessary hair care products for my hair, I hope this stuff works with the regrowth of hair. I am learning new and interesting things in my life about taking care of myself. I have known it is something that I must do, now I am feeling strong and capable enough to do it.
I went to Windy Ridge last night with Amber and Russell. I have not been up on that side of Mt. Saint Helens since they reopened Johnson’s Ridge when I was a teenager. I forgot how steep those stairs are, but I made it up. It was my first hiking excursion for the year. It felt great doing it. The drive was way long, but well worth it, at least I had great company.
I finally bought a nice chair for my deck outside, I already have the beautiful plants, bird feeder, and chimes, I just needed a place to sit and relax at night when the sun is down. It feels wonderful to get this done, so I can enjoy my work.
I am tired, something strange is happening to me inside, I cannot explain it.

No comments: