A great journey in progress!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Interesting Questions In Case You Are Bored.

1. The time: 3:37 AM

2. The weather: Cold and Wet

3. The big news story: I do not know at this early hour.

4. Your favorite hangout: My apartment or at my friends.

5. The must-have accessory: shoes. LOL

6. Name one of your bad habits: eating when I am bored and biting my nails.

7. What do you expect from friends? This is a good question. I want them to treat me with respect, compassion, and understanding and I will do the same for them. We may have disagreements, but there is always compromise.

8. What is the last thing you wrote down? Probably this.

9. What is the last favor you did for someone else? The newest one will be helping a friend move to their new apartment.

10. What is your favorite TV show? I have a few that I enjoy watching. Bones, Oprah, any crime shows.

11. What's the last thing you broke? My ankle

12. What's the most expensive thing you've broken? My car

13. Do you consider yourself clumsy or graceful? Extremely clumsy

14. How much money do you have in your wallet right now? none

15. Someone asks for change while you're walking down the street -- what do you? If I have it, I will give it to them.

16. Where were you last night? At my apartment.

17. Did you speak with anyone? Yes, Christina, my mom, Monte, and Vickie.

18. What were you wearing? My pajamas

19. What did you eat or drink? Pasta

20. Can anyone verify your whereabouts from midnight to 5am? Nope.

21. How much TV do you watch? A lot

22. What type of show is your favorite? Crime mysteries.

23. Which talk show host do you hate? I was not a big fan of Rosie O’donnell.

24. Are you looking forward to any new season premieres? Not really

25. Which show is your guilty pleasure? None

26. When is the last time you dressed inappropriately for a situation? I don’t think I’ve ever done that.

27. How many friends do you have? A few

28. Are you running on time today? Always

29. Do you use bleach on your laundry? Depends on what I am washing.

30. What are your thoughts on guns? I do not own one, but I am not opposed to people owning them, as long as they are responsible. There are evil people out there and we do need to protect ourselves.

31. When I'm angry, I ____ yell and curse to myself and then go eat.


32. I was born in ____ a hospital in Longview Washington.

33. I laughed so hard when ____ I am hanging out with my friends.

34. Who do you live with? No one.

35. Do you like who you live with or do you want change? nope

36. Describe the ideal roommate: I don’t want a roommate. I would like a relationship with a male someday, and that would consist of mutual love and respect of each other.

37. How much sleep did you get last night? 8 hours

38. Where would you love to play hide-and-seek? The forest.

39. Do you work hard or do you take the easy way out? I give everything I can give to things.

40. How's your day going? It is going.

41. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Quite a few.

42. Do you consider yourself cool? I can be.

43. What's the last song you listened to? It’s not right by Whitney Houston.

44. When is the last time your phone rang in the middle of the night? I got a phone call at 12:30 from Monte, so quite often I do.

45. Who makes you yell? I don’t yell that often.

46. What do you do for fun? Ummm. I like to read, listen to music, hike, see shows, and hang out with my buds.

47. Who is number one in your life? Me

48. Do you smoke? Nope

49. Are you more likely to be caught humming, whistling or singing to yourself? All of them.

50. Have you ever been to New Orleans? Nope

51. When is the last time you saw the sun rise? It’s been awhile.

52. Can you swim? Yes

53. What don’t you understand? I don’t understand how some people can fight so foolishly over religion and politics when those things do not matter, it is being good to each other that is important.

54. Name someone in your life with blue eyes? How about most of my family.




55. When was the last time you go dirty? The last time I got seriously dirty was when I helped Summer pull her tree out of her moms yard. I laid down in the dirt to get that burger out.


56. Are you a lefty or a rigthy? I am a righty.

57. Name the last person:

Hugged: Monte

Smiled at: my neighbor


Deceived: Myself

Glared at: Monte in humor. LOL




58, Have you ever had an addiction? Yes, still do to food.

59. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope



60. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla or chocolate.

61. Have you ever been to the circus? Nope

62. What do you think of North Korea testing nuclear weapons? It is scary to think about.

63. How many foreign countries have you visited? 1 Canada

64. What do you always take with you on vacation? Clothes, shoes, camera, and money.

65. Name something you've lost recently: I can’t think of anything.

66. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones? A little of both.

67. Other people's vacation photographs: do you really want to see them? Yes, some of them.

68. What was the last new song you discovered? I am friends with Monte, he is always introducing me to new types of music, so I’m always discovering news songs. I can’t remember their titles or the groups.

69. What was the last new dish you tasted? My mom made a grit soufflé and it was pretty good.

70. Where was the last place you visited for the first time? The Grand Canyon.


71. What was the last new toy you played with? Um. I don’t remember.

72. Name your favorite...

Candy: sweet tarts

Cookie: peanut butter

Donut: apple fritters

Cold drink: cherry coke

Hot beverage: tea

73. Do you play cards? yes

74. Do you have any rings on your hands? nope

75. Would you describe yourself as innocent? I can be.

76. What do you think of chivalry? It would be nice, but there are very many people out there who do it.

77. Have you seen The Thomas Crown Affair? Yes

78. Favorite phrase when you have:

Ate food that tasted bad: eew gross.

Stubbed your toe: Fuck

Become frustrated: What in the hell

Broken something: damn it.

Been cut off by another driver: I don’t say anything.

79. Where did you grow up? Longview Washington.

80. Have you ever been to Indiana? Nope

81. Describe yourself at age 18: Young, naïve, stupid, and a know it all.

82. How do you deal with pain? By stuffing it.

83. When is the last time you screwed up? When don’t I screw up.

No comments: