A great journey in progress!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Surprise

I took this quiz just for fun and I got a surprising answer, see below. The reason it surprises' me is because I am in fact a Gemini and I cannot imagine having my true love being the same sign as I am. In fact, one of my male friends is a Gemini and we have an intense, passionate relationship at times and then he cools off, we've never looked at each other as anything more than buddies. So this is a big, ummm moment for me. It is scary, at least to me.




Your True Love Is a Gemini

Why you'll love a Gemini:



Witty and sharp, a Gemini can keep up with your fast (and ever changing) mind.

You're both fun loving and free spirits. You and a Gemini can enjoy each other without expectations.



Why a Gemini will love you:



Not only can you keep up with a Gemini's sharp tongue, you can introduce a challenge or two...

You're appetite for fun and novelty will keep a Gemini interested - at least for a bit longer than usual!

No comments: