A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This Is So True

"There comes a time in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past. There's a reason they didn't make it to your future!"

I got this on a Myspace bulletin from my friend Kelly. This statement is so true, it makes me cherish the people who are REAL in my life. My dad always told me that "Change is a part of life, you can either accept it and move on, or you can let it drown you in the sea of sorrow and regret." Changes are happening in my life and I am not going to be drowned in the sorrow or regrets that could encompass me, all I can do is move on down the path that I am on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this first paragraph. I never thought of it that way and I'm 62 yrs old. I will share this with my sons. Thank you.