A great journey in progress!

Monday, March 12, 2007

100

1. How old will you be in five years?

37

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Monte came by and we ate dinner and talked about things. It was a great visit.

3. How tall are you?
5'7

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
March 26th, and slowly losing the battle of the bulge.

5. What's the last movie you saw?
Manchurian Canidate with Denziel Washington and Meryl Streep. It is a good movie. Thanks Monte for loaning it to me.

6. Who was the last person you called?
Monte

7. Who was the last person to call you?
Monte

8. Who was the last text message from that you received?
I think it was Karen.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
My mom

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Depends

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
reading my new book that my sister Vickie bought me. It is called Shut up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life, it is an awesome book and I'm nearly finished. It is well worth a reread.

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
My mom and dad were married for 50 years until my dad passed away.

13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
a week ago, I'm excited I get to see her tuesday

14. What color are your eyes?
blur

15. What time did you wake up today? 9am

16. What are you wearing right now?
my pjs

17. What is your favorite christmas song?
Little Drummer boy

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
ithe beach or anyplace where there is water

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
the desert, though it depends.

20. Where do you want to travel to?
I want to see the whole entire world.

21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
I hope to have my own business, wonderful friends and family to share things with and have my full health too.

22. Do you tan or burn?
I burn

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
When I was a little girl, I think 2nd grade the music teacher played the Banshee music for us and the sound freaked me out. I always thought he banshee was going to get me.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Today, when Monte flipped his football and it landed in my hair. Nice!!


25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
One.

26. How big is your bed?
It is a queen

27.Do you have a laptop or desktop?
desktop

28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
with

29. What color are your sheets?
maroon

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
4.

31. What season is your favorite?
I like spring and fall.

32. What do you like about fall?
I love the changing colors and the crisp chilly weather.

33. What do you like about winter?
I'm not a fan

34. What do you like about summer?
I like the flowers and the vegetables that are being grown. And the warm weather.

35. What do you like about spring?
see everything come back up from the dead of winter.


36. How many states have you lived in?


4
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
9



38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
barefeet or my clogs or flip flops

39. Are you a social person?
sometimes

40. What was the last thing you ate?
a good beef wrap

42. What is your favorite ice cream
fudge

43. What is your favorite dessert?
blueberry cheesecake

44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
clam chowder

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
grape

46. Do you like Chinese food?
I have to be in the mood

47. Do you like coffee?
it depends on if it is the cheap stuff or not.

48. How much water, a day, do you drink on average?
a lot


49. What do you drink in the morning?
water or juice

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
no

52. Do you know how to play poker?
no

53. Do you like to cuddle?
yes

54. Have you ever been to Canada?
yes

55. Do you have an addictive personality?
only to food


56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
I eat at home


58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
no

59. Do you want kids?
no

60. Do you speak any other languages?
no

61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
yes

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
yes, twice

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
both are nice.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
window

65. Do you know how to drive a stick?
yes

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
music and clothes

67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
no

68. What is your favorite TV show?
I like Heros and the Medium

69. Can you roll your tongue?
yes

70. Who is the funniest person you know?
Monte and Russ

71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
no

72. What is your main ring tone?
I don't know what it is called.

73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
I have a shirt that my mom made me and I want to make a pillow out of it or something, because I'll never be able to wear it again.

74. What red object is closest to you right now?
my blanket

75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
no

76. Do you sleep with your T.V. on or off?
off

77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
none please

78. Do you flirt a lot?
not that I know of.

79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
ranch or blue cheese

81. Can you change the oil on a car?
yes


82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?..
yes

83. Have you ever run out of gas?
yes

84. What is your usual bedtime?
depends

85. What was the last book you read?
I am reading it now. It is called Shut up, quite whinning, get alife. I am enjoying it. He puts Dr. Phil to shame.

86. Do you read the newspaper?
when I can.

87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
yes

89. Do you watch soap operas?
only days of our lives.

90. Do you dance in the car?
only when there is a good song playing

91. What radio station did you last listen to?
I have a few

92. Who is the clostest picture of?

My dad and mom

93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
a thank you card to Vickie for the book.

94. What is your favorite candle scent?
cardamon cinnomin

95. What is your favorite board game?
scrabble, monopoly

97. When was the last time you attended church?
a long time ago

98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
Mrs Darby and Mrs. Futrell

99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
a week


100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
I have had some special things done for me. Vickie buying and sending me a book, Monte encouraging me when someone is slandering my name, Amber and Christina agreeing to be witnesses, my sister in law going to Longview with me on Tuesday, many blessings.

No comments: