A great journey in progress!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Books

How do you organize your books? By genre, by last name, by title, by publication date?
I'm not that organize, I just do it by size generally.

Do you have a shelf reserved for your favorite books and/or authors?
No, I only buy books that I enjoy anyway, or that look interesting. I usually have two or three by my bed, so I can read at night or when I feel like curling up with a good book.

What is the first title and author on your bookshelf?
The Davinci Code By Dan Brown

What is the last title and author on your bookshelf?
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

What genre dominates your collection?
Self Help

Which author is the most represented? (You own the most number of books by . . . )
None

You own all of the books written by . . .
I don't own all the books written by any author, but I would like to own all the books by Virginia Woolfe and Willa Cather.

You own the entire series of . . .

I don't own any series of books either.

No comments: