A great journey in progress!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Randomness

1. My 'ex' is:
is gone.

2. I am listening to:
silence

3. Maybe I should:
start setting some plans and accomplishing them.

4. I love:
my family and friends

5. My best friends :
are my true friends.

6. I don't understand:

many, many things.

7. I lost my respect for:
nothing.

8. I last ate:
rice and vegetables.

9. The meaning of my display name is:
its my name.

10. Love is:
unconditional and forgiving.


11. Somewhere:
someone is thinking about you.

12. I will always:

standy by you no matter how stupid your mistakes are.

13. Love seems to be:
complicated

14. I never ever want to lose:
my friends or family.

15. My mobile phone is:
over there.

16. When I woke up this morning:
I got a surprise phone call.

17. I get annoyed at:
myself.

18. Parties:
are fun.

19. My pet:
is dead.

20. Chocolate:
is so good, especially dark.


21. Today I:
I looked up stuff for a friend, read, did some organizing for my move, talked to friends.

22. I wish:
I could have my way.

23. I really want:
it to be my turn.


PRESENTLY-

01. is your hair wet?
nope

02. is your cell phone right by you?
no

03. do you miss someone?
a few people.

04. are you wearing chapstick?
no

05. are you tired?
not at the moment.

06. are you excited?

that my friend has a chance to make good money.

07. are you watching tv?
no

08. are you wearing pajamas?
yes

HAVE YOU-

01. recently done anything you regret?
yes, it was thursday, my friend says they forgive, but I still feel bad.

03. ever stuck gum under a desk?
nope

04. ever kicked someone?
yes

05. ever tripped over your own feet?
who do you think you're talking to? LOL

TODAY-

01. have you cursed?:
yes

02. have you yelled at someone?
nope

03. have you gotten mad at someone?
no

No comments: