A great journey in progress!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

3

List three things about yourself that people might not know:
1. That I do have opinions.
2. Life is changing for the better.
3. I've made mistakes, but I'm trying to learn from them.


List three places that you'd like to go:
1. Africa
2. Italy.
3. New York


List three things that make you happy:
1. Music.
2. Good books
3. Family and Friends


List three people you admire or look up to:
1. Anyone who has been successful and did it there way.
2. Amy Lee.
3. Friends.


List three flavours or tastes you enjoy:
1. Cheese
2. Grape
3. Bread


List three favorite books:
1. Books written by Willa Cather
2. Books written by Virginia Woolfe
3. Books written by Maya Angelou


List three favorite sounds:
1. Music.
2. Rain.
3. laughter


List three feelings that you enjoy:
1. Happiness.
2. Calm.
3. Love.


List three things you tend to avoid in life:
1. Drama.
2. Talking about my past.
3. Perverts.


List three good movies:
1. Superman Returns.
2. The Wizard Of Oz
3. any movie that Denziel Washington Does or Meryl Streep.


List three things you tend to put off:
1. Housework.
2. Telling people how I feel.
3. Exercise.


List three things about your personality:
1. Smart.
2. Humorous.
3. Skeptical.


List three things that inspire you:
1. Beauty in nature and people I am around.
2. Quotes.
3. Good Books.


List three things you should get rid of:
1. Clutter from my past.
2. Clutter from my body.
3. Clutter from my emotions.


List three things [people] you miss:
1. My dad.
2. My big Sister Vickie.
3. My Big Sister Joy.


List three accomplishments:
1. Losing 45 pounds.
2. Becoming myself daily.
3. Moving and starting life over.


List three goals:
1. Moving to a safer apartment.
2. Graduating and starting my business.
3. Be happy.


Three nicknames.
1. Jam
2. Mcwalker
3. Jamers


Three things you are scared of.
1. Snakes.
2. People.
3. Being abandoned.


Three things you can touch with your left hand.
1. Keyboard.
2. Water bottle.
3. My blanket.


Three things you can touch with your right hand.
1. Mouse.
2. Keyboard.
3. My leg.


Three subjects in school that you like[d]
1. History.
2. Art.
3. English.


Three sports you like to watch.
1. Baseball.
2. Gymnastics.
3. Ice skating.

Three sports you like to play.
1. Baseball.
2. Valley Ball.
3. Running.


Three kinds of candy you like.
1. Dark chocloate.
2. Dots.
3. Nerds.

No comments: