A great journey in progress!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Random

Random

A) Put your iPOD/mp3 player on shuffle & name the first 10 songs that play (title plus artist).
1. Best Of You- Foo Fighters
2. Another Piece of my heart- Janis Joplin
3. It's Been Awhile- Staind
4. Lacrymosa- Evanescence
5. On Your Shore- Charlotte Martin
6. Waiting On The World To Change- John Mayer
7. Nothing Good About Goodbye- Hinder
8. Tonight I Wanna Cry- Keith Urban
9. Get Free- The Vines
10. Give Unto Me- Evanescence

B) For each song, write what it means to you.
1. I like this song because he is telling someone he doesn't appreciate being abused and he is standing up for himself.

2. This is a cool song because it is so bluesy and she is telling it like it is.
3. .This song is just expressing himself and expressing his depression, I like it.
4. This song is a deep, penetrating song, like most of their songs. It helps me to think clearly about my own feelings.
5. The song On your shore is great, because it is expressing how she feels towards someone and how deeply she feels for that person.

6. This song is a hopeful song.
7. This is an honest song about the games that girls and guys play with each other.
8. This song is an emotional song and I enjoy it.
9. There is something about this song that is just catchy and makes me feel good.
10. Deep


C) For each song, describe what you think about the artist/band.
1. I like the Foo Fighters. I enjoy their lyrics and the musicianship.
2. Janis Joplin is a ballsy, bluesy woman.

3. I only know this one Staind song and I enjoy it.

4. Evanescence is awesome in their lyrics and music.
5. I enjoy Charlotte Martin a lot, her songs are deep.

6. This is the only song I know by John Mayer

7. Hinder is ok.
8. I really like Keith Urban.

9. Honestly, this is the only song I know by the Vines
10.I love Evanescences deep thoughts and lyrics.

No comments: