A great journey in progress!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Goodbye 2006

Good Bye 2006 Forever
THIS YEAR:

[PEOPLE]
best friend: Amber
lost any friends: No
gained any friends: A couple

[PLACES]
went out of the country: No, I wish.
moved: nope
new school: nope
how many times on an airplane: 2

[YOU]
have you changed: Yes, a lot. I am discovering who I am on a daily basis.
new look: well, I am losing weight, so I am looking forward to next year.
most depressed time this year: having some fights with a close friend.
best time this year: hanging out with Russ and Amber, and Monte.

[LOVE]
did you get heartbroken: Yes, but it was my stupidity.
who was your summer love: no one

[SEASONS]
favorite Season: spring and fall
least favorite season: Winter
good birthday?: yes, I went out to dinner with Monte and watch Trojan get blown to pieces.
any snow this year: Yup

[FINAL QUESTIONS]
got arrested: no
had a crush: nope
lost a family member: not this year, thank God.
got a myspace: YEP
kept a secret: Lots of them.
told a secret: nope, I don’t spill.
done something you totally regret: come one now, who hasn’t.
tried to change something you cant?: come on, who hasn’t.
Who do you picture yourself with right now?: Well, I am with now on a self discovery quest and I don’t want to be in a relationship until I figure it out, it doesn’t have to be all figure out, just the important parts.

[x] broke a promise
[] made a new best friend
[] fallen out of love
[x] lied
[] went behind your parents back
[X] cried over a broken heart
[x] disappointed someone close
[X] hid a secret
[X]pretended to be happy
[] kissed in the rain
[x]slept under the stars
[]kept your new years resolution
[X] forgot your new years resolution
[x] met someone who changed my life
[] met one of your idols
[x] changed your outlook on life
[x] sat home all day doing nothing
[] pretended to be sick
[] left the country
[] almost died
[X] given up something important to you
[] lost something expensive
[x] learned something new about yourself
[X] tried something you normally wouldnt try and liked it
[X] made a change in your life
[x] found out who your true friends were
[x] met great people
[x] stayed up til sunrise
[X] pigged out over the summer
[X] cried over the silliest thing
[]was never home on weekends
[x] gotten into a car accident
[x] had friends who were drifting away from you
[x] had someone close to me die
[X] had a high cell phone bill
[] wasted most of my money on food
[] had a fist fight
[] went to the beach
[] saw a celebrity
[x] gotten sick
[] liked more than 5 people at the same time
[] became closer to a lot of people

No comments: