A great journey in progress!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #2


Thirteen Things that make me happy


1. My family: all of them. Rob and his family, Carri and her son, Joy, Vickie and her family. They are supportive despite me being a pain through my life changes.
2. My friends: Christina, Amber and Russ, and Monte. They are great and have supported me through the process of my life change. Though I have been a pain.
3. Good food: things that are cheesy and gooey, yummy.
4. Good music: some of my favorites are Tori Amos, Evanescence, and Heart. Music that has good lyrics, or they can make you want to boogey.
5. Good movies: some of my favorites that can cheer me up when I am having a bad day are: Breakfast at tiffany’s, Under The Tuscan Sun, and Pretty In Pink.
6. Having belly laughs with friends or family. You know those kinds of laughs that you can’t stop no matter what.
7. Cooking in the kitchen with someone, whether it is a friend or family member.
8. Enjoying a good meal with friends or family.
9. Going for a walk along side the beach, feeling the wet sand on your feet.
10. Reading a good book, laying on the couch with a blanket.
11. Taking care of something that I love…
12. Spending time by myself, turning the phone off and being in my own thoughts.
13. Watching my favorite TV programs.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific list. :) Those are all wonderful things that definitely make one happy. :) Music, movies, walks, reading - all great things. :)

Have a good day! :)

Anonymous said...

Very good things to make on happy....I can relate to the books and walking. And Under the Tuscan Sun was great...loved that movie.

Chickadee said...

Yes, there is something invigorating and calming about a walk on the beach. Wish I lived near the ocean. And good friends and family too are definitely something to be grateful for.

My 13 are up. I moved my blog so this is my first 13 at my new digs.

Anonymous said...

My mantra is Om Mani Padme Hum, which means "the jewel in the lotus of the heart."

My 13 are spilling crumbs on my keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Great list! I love getting comfy, reading a good book!

Anonymous said...

I always love watching a good movie....even if I've already watched it a hundred times!!!

Happy TT and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Great list! Things that bring happiness deserve their own list.

Anonymous said...

you are blessed!
great list.
my tt is up

Joy Renee said...

glad i made the list sis. good TT.

my TT is 13 character's from a story I wrote. You will recognize them as you are one of, I think, eight people who have aver read it. Besides me that is.

Anonymous said...

Great list! Happy TT to you!

Anonymous said...

I think every single one of those things would be in my top 20. Great list!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list. :) All of those things can certainly make you happy!

Anonymous said...

Nice list :)