A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Health

I found this quote in a book that I was reading called "Naomi's Breakthrough Guide"
written by Naomi Judd. I have enjoyed reading this book, though my spiritual beliefs are far different than heres. It still had some great thoughts and ideas in it for a healthy lifestyle. The way she became healthy after contacting hepatitis C and her miracle. I found the 20 tips she offered inspiring and helpful on my own quest.


Health is an intuitive perception of the universe as being of one fabric. Health is maintaining communication with the animals and plants and minerals and stars. It is knowing death and life and knowing no difference. It is blending and melding, seeking solitude and seeking companionship to understand one’s many selves. Health is seeking out all the experiences of creation and turning them over and over, feeling their texture and multiple meanings. Health is expanding beyond one’s singular state of consciousness to experience the ripples and waves of the universe.
Jeanne Achterberg

No comments: