A great journey in progress!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Layers

A survey that I received.

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE

Name: Jamie
Birth date: May 21
Birthplace: Longview, Washington
Eye color: blue
Hair color: Brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty...
Zodiac Sign: Gemini, (I am born on the cusp, so I am actually a Taurus/Gemini, in others words, I’m a double bull. LOL)

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE

Your heritage: American
Shoes you wore today: leather clogs
Your weakness: cheese
Your fears: snakes
Your perfect Pizza: one with a ton of cheese

LAYER THREE:

Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: LOL
Your thoughts waking up: Do I have to?
Your best physical feature: my face.
Your bedtime: whenever
Your most missed memory (ies): I have a lot of them.

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICKS

Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: neither
Single or Group Dates: Depends
Adidas or Nike: I don’t care
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: both
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:

Smoke: nope
Cuss: Yes, I have a potty mouth. LOL
Single: Yes
Take a shower everyday: yes
Think you've been in love: nope
Like(d) high school: Yes, especially the peanut club at lunch time.
Want to get married: Not especially.
Believe in yourself: I have my moments
Get motion sickness: no
Think you are attractive: I can be
Think you're a health freak: I’m turning into one.
Get along with your parents: most of the time.
Like thunderstorms: Yes, especially when you are at the beach.

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH

Drank alcohol: No, actually.
Done a drug: Nope..
Gone on a date: nope
Gone to the mall: Yep
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten sushi: Nope
Been dumped: Nope..
Gone skating: Nope
Gone skinny-dipping: Nope
Dyed your hair: nope
Stolen anything: nope

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER

Played a game that required removal of clothing: nope.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: nope
Been caught "doing something": Yes. J)
Changed who you were to fit in: who hasn‘t come on now. ...

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER

Age you hope to be married: 50, I don’t know
Number of children: none
How do you want to die: happily
What do you want to be when you grow up?: I don’t know yet. LOL

LAYER NINE: IN A BOY

Best eye color? either
Best hair color? Brownish.
Short or Long Hair: doesn’t matter
Height: 6ft
Best first date location: dinner.

LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I could trust with my life: 6 or 7
Number of piercings: 2
Number of tattoos: none, maybe someday
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: 3 times, all in obituaries.
Number of scars on my body: a lot, I’m not going to count them.
Number of things in my past that I regret: I don’t regret anything, they are all beautiful lessons and they shaped who I am.

No comments: