A great journey in progress!

Friday, December 29, 2006

A Through Z

A friend sent this to me, so I thought I'd post it here.


A- Available or single? Single

B- Best Friend? Amber

C- Cake or pie? Peach pie.

D- Drink of choice? Iced tea or cherry coke.

E- Essential item I use every day. toothbrush

F- Favorite color: I like pinks and reds

G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worm? neither

H- Hometown? Longview, Washington

I- Indulgence: Cheese

J- January or February? I have never honestly thought about it, I guess it would be January, because is a new beginning of a new year.

K- Kids and names: I don’t know, I’m too old for this game.

L- Life is incomplete without? Family and friends.

M- Marriage date: who knows?

N- Number of siblings: Carri, Rob, Joy, and Vickie.

O- Oranges or apples? I like both.

P- Phobias or fears? Let’s see, snakes. They make my skin crawl, I don’t want to see that movie “Snakes in the plane.” That would be my worst nightmare coming true.

Q- Favorite quote? - I have a few.

R- Reasons to smile: me

S- Season: Spring or fall.

T- Tag 3 or 4 people. I refuse to.

U- Unknown fact about me: I can’t think of anything.

V- Vegetable you don’t like: hominy

W- Worst habit: biting my nails and eating when I am bored or depressed.

X- X-Rays: I have had a few of these.

Y- Your favorite food? Cheese.

Z- Zodiac sign: Gemini

No comments: