A great journey in progress!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Cat Who Knew Shakespeare

I just finished reading “The Cat Who Knew Shakespeare” written by Lilian Jackson Braun. I picked this book up at a thrift store a few years ago, but haven’t read it until last night. It didn’t take me long to finish. It's an easy read and easy to follow. The story line is intriguing, but the writing is simple and is well suited for young adult. There are several in a serious, according to the website, all written about cats who help their owners solve mysteries. This story is about two Siamese cats named Koko and Yum Yum, who help their owner solve a murder mystery in a small Minnesota town. The story makes you wonder about how much animals can communicate to their owners. It's not a spin tingling mystery, but it makes you laugh, and it makes you wonder how did those cat know that. I might not read all 30 books in her series, but I did enjoy this one.

No comments: