A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I Would Have Loved You Anyway

I was listening to the my CDS this morning and this song popped out at me. Trisha Yearwood has a great voice and I like her song choices.
Here are the lyrics:
If I would have known the way that this would end. If I would have read the last page first. If I would have had the strength to walk away. If I would have known how this would hurt. I would’ve loved you anyway. I’d do it all the same. Not a second I would change. Not a touch that I would trade. Had I known my heart would break, I would have loved you anyway. It’s bittersweet to look back now. At memories withered on the vine just to hold you close to me. For a moment in time and even if I’d seen it coming, You’d still would have seen me running straight into your arms.

No comments: