A great journey in progress!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Climbing A Tree


I went to Riverside Park today, I climbed a tree with a 7, 34, 31, and 5 year old this evening. It felt great having my bare feet in the grass, climbing a tree, seeing a squirrel, and hanging out with friends. Here is a picture of Amber and I taken with Russ’ cell phone this evening.
It felt wonderful being out of the house, having a serious talk with Amber and Russ this evening, spending time with Duncan and Cullen, and shopping. I got dressed up in my pretty pink skirt and black shirt, can you imagine what a sight seeing a grown woman climb a tree in skirt? Actually it was two grown women and two small children, it was an amazing experience. It was nice connecting and being with a friend who likes me and wanted to spend time with me. I also have been talking more with Monte, though I do not understand him at times, I decided not to leave in delusion Ville any longer. I love him and he loves me, he says he does, and I have to believe him. Though now, after knowing someone he is in a relationship, which is strange, since not that long ago he was talking about another woman and how he wanted to be with her. Saturday night to be exact. LOL. I know he has said it to me, he wants companionship, and he is desperate for it. I want him to be happy, though I have a feeling this one is not going to last long at all. All I can do is just be there for him, like I’ve always been. I am tired and I need to check my email. Good night!!!

No comments: