A great journey in progress!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Miss Congeniality

I finally watched the movie “Miss Congeniality” starring Sandra Bullock and Benjamin Pratt this morning. I like this movie a lot. I love Sandra Bullock as an actress, I loved her in “Speed” with Kneau Reeves, I have a fond memory of watching that movie with Amber and Summer at the drive in when it first came out. She has been in some awesome movies, I should put her on a list of actress’ that I want to see all their movies. The story line is cool, it is about this woman who does not know how to be a lady. I am a lot like her, I have never cared about the hair, clothes, makeup, waxing, plucking, shoes, or anything of that short. I have come to some reality here in the last few years about my appearance and taking care of myself. It is away of showing you care about you, you don’t have to look like a super model, go all out getting plastic surgery or anything so ghastly, but you have to nurture you. I have recently decided to care about my appearance out in pubic, home is another matter. I watched “In Her Shoes” that made me have appreciation for shoes now and clothes. I think I am changing, better watch out.

No comments: