A great journey in progress!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Contemplative Dreams

I must be feeling rage or something, my dreams are reflecting this. Several of my dreams, one where this group of ten fine looking men purchased machine guns, staked out a church in a secluded area, and made a plan for a Sunday when the congregation is full of people. I even saw the shoot out complete with the blood, bullets, machine gun sounds, and the people falling, dead. One woman got out in my dream, I heard her thinking and talking in my head, as she made her way down the gravel road, she used her cell phone to call for the police. I saw their sirens wailing as they made it up to the church, I saw the woman who got away, who was shot in the side, get the medical help she desperately needed. Then I saw the ten men get captured, I saw their eyes full of rage and complete hate, and then I saw the spirits of the dead men, women, and children confront them and help the police to capture them. One of the gun slingers was not going to go so willingly, he got his gun, still full of bullets, and he started shooting, until this one woman, grabbed it out of his hand and started kicking his butt, not for the death of her, but causing the death of her family and friends.

My next dream is not so violent, I think I got my rage out in the first one. The second one, I was cleaning a bathroom, I’m not sure if it was mine or of someone I know. All of sudden the back of the toilet, where the water comes in for you to flush the toilet, the water pipe broke off and started spraying water everywhere, I was desperately trying to fix it, make the water go back into the toilet, but it had a mind of its own. I finally got it tamed and put back in the tank, when Mr. Man, my friend Montes’ cat came into the bathroom, and showed me some love, tenderness like he always does when he sees me, rubbing himself around my legs, until I picked him up and we started greeting each other. Then I heard this voice, it sounded familiar, it was Monte’s voice, saying “What the fuck?”. Then I woke up.

No comments: